Watch the Video or Read the Instructions Below:
1. To create microsite, login to your Tribefii Account and hover your mouse to the "Dashboard" on the left corner.
2. Hover your mouse on Microsite icon, and click "Create A Microsite"
3. After selecting “Create a Microsite” you will be brought to a Page where you will input all the information regarding the microsite you are planning to create. Fill in the required information in the field. Then click "Next"
4. By default, Tribefii gives you a default URL depending on the Microsite Name you provided. As shown below, my default URL is https://dogtrainersblog-saiyuri88.tribefii.com
Note that the username you used to register in Tribefii will also show in your default URL when it’s a free Microsite.
As a tip, Microsite Name is one of the most important part of the microsite both for SEO and Social Media Marketing purposes. Make it unique, simple and easy to spell, memorable and short, authoritative and more importantly, relevant to your niche.
You can choose whether to have your customize URL (available only for PAID users only) or buy a domain name. You have two options if you want a unique Miscrosite name.
Option A: Use an Existing Domain You Own with Third Party Registrars (for Paid users only)
If you already have your own domain you can follow the instructions as shown below in the picture.
Option B: Search and Register a New Custom Domain (for Paid Users only)
If you want a new domain, just click the orange button to search and register a new domain name of your choice. Domains cost US$10 per domain per year on tribefii.
5. After confirming your domain name, the next step for you is to choose your microsite template. Tribefii offers you a lot of free web templates to choose from — with different themes and layouts, which can be further customised in the next step.
You can also use your own template if you have customised one in the Template Manager.
Click the template that you want to proceed to "Design Microsite".
6. Once you are at the Design Microsite page, make sure that you enter a PAGE TITLE first before everything else to save your microsite. It is located in the upper left corner of the webpage. If you leave it empty, you will not be able to save the page.
7. Use the tools and elements from the tool panel on the right. Drag and drop it the elements on the page canvas where you want to place them. The available positions will be displayed as a yellow box.
After finalizing your design, click "Save" and click "Next" to preview your microsite.
Congratulations, you have created a single page microsite. You can add more pages or exit the process at this point.
Please sign in to leave a comment.