Creating links in your Microsite Page can be done in several ways. You can use the following elements:
Create Links with Head Text or Paragraph
First, let's start with both head text or paragraph since they are pretty much the same when it comes to creating links.
1. Go to your page, highlight the text where you wanted to insert a link. This is also like the "anchor text" used in SEO purposes. See the image below:
2. Click on the link icon on the menubar after highlighting the text that you want to link.
3. An "Insert Link" box will be displayed. Paste the URL to link in your page into the URL box.
You can configure the other fields below the link box:
- Text to Display,
- Open Link in... determines where the link opens (current window vs new window)
- Link List - this displays the available pages in your Microsite that you can link
4. This is how the text with link looks like. It turns blue.
Using the Image Element
Whether it's a header image or an image you put in your page, you can create links through your photos by doing the following:
5. If you want a new image with a link, just drag the image element to any area of your page.
Note: you can also make use of the image that is already placed on your page. All you need to do is to edit the image by clicking "change image" icon, and the image settings will pop-up and you can place the link the in the box indicated for URLs)
Using The Button Element
The button element is another way where you can create links within your site. For example, you want them to buy your EBook or go to your online shopping store, you can redirect them by placing a link on a button.
7. Place a button by selecting and dropping the button element into the area where you want the button to be placed. Make the button stand out to catch your web visitor's attention by making use of the right size and right colour and contrast.
8. Hover your mouse to the button and click on the icon as shown below. This will display the button settings.
9. The button icon will pop-up and you just place your link or URL to the box indicated for it. You can then adjust the other settings for your button like the color, the text and font, the font color, margin and padding. Click confirm after you made changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.