Introduction and Context
The EPICS Adventure Framework provides the strategy to design your engagement and the long-term value chain through your tribe's entire adventure lifetime.
The tribefii Ikigai Zone Builder is how we create a series of Ecosystems and Engagement Hubs to build our communities and tribes.
Application and Implementation
The Microsite is the heart of a tribefii ecosystem. Also referred to as Engagement Hubs (or just known as Hubs), they are versatile:
- Each Hub can be configured with required engagement elements to achieve a predetermined objective
- You can configure more than one Hub to cater to needs of different tribes or sub-tribes.
- Hubs can standalone on their own or you can create a cluster of Hubs
- You can connect your Hubs to other apps like Facebook, Shopify, Zendesk, SalesForce, etc. with tribefii at the core to maximise your engagement with your contacts to create long-term continuity
- You can custom configure your own Hubs or use a predefined template to quick-start your Hub.
Here's how it works:
- Create Custom Ikigai Zones
- Create an tribefii Ikigai Zone
- Create a Microsite
- Enter a custom business domain (See "Registering and configuring a custom domain")
- Select a Design Template (See "Create Your Own Website Template")
- Create Your First Page
- Insert Engagement Elements
- Create other required pages for the selected Engagement Element (See tutorials for the Engagement Elements).
- Repeat steps 2-7 for each Engagement Hub Microsite within the ecosystem for the Ikigai Zone.
- Use tribefii Ecosystem Templates - (coming in Q2 2020). They include:
- Retail Engagement Ecosystem
- F&B Engagement Ecosystem
- Education Engagement Ecosystem
- Service Engagement Ecosystem
- Apparel Engagement Ecosystem
- Beauty and Aesthetics Engagement Ecosystem
tribefii Ikigai Zones are incredibly powerful and versatile structures that allow you to maximise your engagement with your tribe(s).