Introduction and Context
The tribefii Image Gallery is where you upload images for use on your Microsite Pages. Images can be in .jpg and .png formats and are stored in collections called "Albums".
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works:
- Uploading Images in the Media Gallery
- Select an existing album or create a new one
- Select "Add" to upload an image
- You can drag and drop a list of images into the upload box, or click on the upload box to select images that you want to save into the album
- Using or Uploading Images on-the-fly
- Click on the "Upload Image" button on the Image Widget in the Engagement Element Forms or the Microsite Page Editor when you insert an image into a page
- Select a folder from the Media Gallery Dialogue Box
- Select from the list of images that are displayed or click on the "Upload" Button to add a new image.
- Note: On the Microsite Page Editor, you can configure additional settings for how the image is displayed.
The Media Gallery is where you upload, store and manage images that you use in your Microsites.