Introduction and Context
The tribefii Video Gallery is where you upload videos for use on your Microsite Pages. Images are required in .mp4 format and are stored in collections called "Albums". The Video Gallery is powered by Wistia and a Wistia Account is required.
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works:
- Uploading Video in the Video Gallery
- Select an existing album or create a new one
- Select "Add" to upload an video
- You can drag and drop a video file into the upload box, or click on the upload box to select a video that you want to save into the album
- Using Videos
- Insert an video widget into a Microsite Page
- Select a folder from the Media Gallery Dialogue Box
- Select from the list of videos that are displayed to assign the video to the widget.
- Note: On the Microsite Page Editor, you can configure additional settings for how the Video is displayed.
The Video Gallery is where you upload, store and manage videos that you use in your Microsites.