Introduction and Context
An Auto-Responder is an email sent out automatically, either in response to an inquiry or pre-programmed be sent at a specific time.
The tribefii Autoresponder System allows you to create and schedule a series of emails in a campaign sequence to members of your tribe. Send a series of professionally-designed newsletters, special-interest stories, announcements, promos and even customer stories to keep your members up-to-date on what's happening.
Application and Implementation
Autoresponder Campaigns are user-initiated communications that are designed to engage your members based on their request to be kept updated. They provide an extremely low-cost way using ubiquitous email as the communication channel.
Here's how it works:
- Create a new Autoresponse Campaign
- Select your recipient groups
- Create your autoresponse emails
- Select an email template from our gallery of professionally-designed templates or from your own library of branded templates
- Craft your message
- Users will start receiving emails from the Autoresponse Campaign when they are added to the recipient groups through any of the engagement elements (eg. Custom Form for Subscription, Events, etc.)
The Autoresponse Campaign is an easy and powerful way to automate communication with users interacting in your Hubs.