Introduction and Context
The Strengths Quotient is a framework developed by the Strengths Quotient Institute to describe how an individual is "wired" that allows his "Unique Position of Strength" to be articulated.
The Strengths Quotient comprises 3 elements:
- Unique Cognitive Behaviour
- Unique Interaction with the Environment
- Unique Value and Motivations
We use the Strengths Quotient as a tool to help an entrepreneur identify and articulate his unique "Position of Power", to establish a place to play from.
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works - understanding the Unique Position of Power will allow you to create a distinctive outcome from each of the following exercises:
- Understand and Design the EPICS Life Canvas from understanding Motivations and Values
- Understand and Develop the EPICS Adventure Canvas from understanding Unique Cognitive Behaviour and Unique Interaction with the Environment
- Understand and Design the Tribe Canvas from understanding how members of the tribe shows up
- Understanding of the Strengths Quotient optimises the EPICS Adventure Canvas, giving tremendous clarity how to get through challenges and obstacles
- Develop unique strategies from Unique Position of Power
The Strengths Quotient brings the tribe-building adventure and conversation to a different level, allowing the entrepreneur to uniquely establish and articulate his Position of Power, and interact with his tribe in a more intimate level with a higher level of understanding and appreciation of their individual Unique Positions of Strength.