Introduction and Context
The tribefii Microsites are the websites that host the engagement elements. We call these Engagement Hubs - these are the contact points or channels where your tribe(s) will be engaged.
Application and Implementation
Microsites are the heart of the tribefii system. You can configure one or more Microsite to provide a channel for engagement with your tribe.
- Each Microsite can be configured with it's own design and branding - see "Design Templates" for more information on Microsite Designs
- Microsites can be configured with custom domains
- You can create unlimited Microsites on your tribefii account.
- You can use the Microsite as part of your Engagement Ecosystem or as a standalone website. However, Microsites are incredibly powerful when used as the foundation for Engagement Hubs.
Here's how it works:
- Create A Microsite
- Enter a custom business domain (See "Registering and configuring a custom domain")
- Select a Design Template (See "Create Your Own Website Template")
- Create Your First Page
- Insert Engagement Elements
- Create other required pages for the selected Engagement Element (See tutorials for the Engagement Elements).
The Microsite is the foundation for your Engagement Hubs. They are highly versatile when they are used on their own and incredibly powerful and simple to manage as part of Engagement Hubs.