Introduction and Context
In tribefii, Contacts are the members of your tribe.
The tribefii Contact Manager is the heart of the entire tribefii system, which allows you to manage members of your tribe. Contacts are assigned to Groups - they can be assigned to one or more Groups.
Groups are created by and for engagement elements, making it easy to sort through your contacts and understand where they originate from. Groups are also created for external integrations with third-party platforms such as Facebook, Shopify, Salesforce, Clickfunnels, etc. This allows you to centrally manage all your contacts and build continuity through engagement with them.
Application and Implementation
Each contact must belong to at least one group - the default group that all contacts belong to is the "Everyone" Group. Tribefii is the collection point and platform where you can build long-term engagement with your contacts.
Here's how it works:
- Manually creating a contact
- Create or select a Group for your contact
- Add a contact or upload a list of contacts (Refer to "Creating and Managing Contacts" Tutorial)
- System Generated Contacts
- Contacts will be added to preset groups by the engagement elements when users interact with the system (eg. Event Registration, Product Purchase, Email Subscription, Comment on blog articles, etc)
- Contacts are uniquely identified by their emails.
The Contact Manager is the heart of the tribefii system and make up your tribes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.