Introduction and Context
The tribefii Stock Content is where you can search for and purchase stock images & videos from the integrated stock image provider Shutterstock. Purchased images are stored in the Shutterstock Album for use on your Microsite Pages.
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works:
- Purchase Images from Shutterstock
- You can search by keyword or select from the stock image categories
- Select the image you want to purchase - each paid image will come with an unlimited royalty-free license for that image to be used on any of your Microsite Pages or Engagement Elements in your account
- Payment for images will be done via Paypal
- After successfully completing payment, a copy of the image will be transferred to your Shutterstock Album
- Using the Images
- Insert an image widget on to a Microsite Page and select an image from any other part of tribefii that allows you to insert images
- Select the Shutterstock folder from the Media Gallery Dialogue Box
- Select from the list of images that are displayed that you want to use
- Note: On the Microsite Page Editor, you can configure additional settings for how the image is displayed.
The Shutterstock Album is an album that is system-generated in your Media Gallery and contains images that you license from Shutterstock that are available for use in your Microsites.