Introduction and Context
The tribefii Stock Images Gallery is where you can search for and purchase stock images from the integrated stock image provider Shutterstock. Purchased images are stored in the Shutterstock Album for use on your Microsite Pages.
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works:
- Purchase Images from Shutterstock
- You can search by keyword or select from the stock image categories
- Select the image you want to purchase - each image costs USD$10 which provides a unlimited royalty-free license for that image to be used on any of your Microsite Pages or Engagement Elements in your account
- Payment for images will be done via Paypal
- After successfully completing payment, a copy of the image will be transferred to your Shutterstock Album
- Using the Images
- Insert an image widget on to a Microsite Page and select an image from any other part of tribefii that allows you to insert images
- Select the Shutterstock folder from the Media Gallery Dialogue Box
- Select from the list of images that are displayed that you want to use
- Note: On the Microsite Page Editor, you can configure additional settings for how the image is displayed.
The Shutterstock Album is an album that is system-generated in your Media Gallery and contains images that you license from Shutterstock that are available for use in your Microsites.