Introduction and Context
The tribefii Document Manager is where you upload documents for use on your Microsite Pages. Documents that are uploadable need to be .pdf format and are stored in collections called "Folders".
Application and Implementation
Here's how it works:
- Uploading Documents in the Document Manager
- Select an existing folder or create a new one
- Select "Add" to upload an document
- You can drag and drop a list of documents into the upload box, or click on the upload box to select documents that you want to save into the folder
- Using the documents widget
- Select a folder from the Document Widget
- Select the document that will be available on the page
- Note: On the Microsite Page Editor, you can configure additional settings for how the document widget is displayed.
The Document Manager is where you upload, store and manage documents that you use in your Microsites.