Introduction and Context
The tribefii Event System allows you to configure one or more Event Collections. You can create Events that can be included as a part of an Engagement Sequence in one or more Engagement Hubs.
Events can be free or paid, each event comes with a registration and automated notification system. Events can also be packaged and include promo codes for special targeted discounts and offers.
Application and Implementation
The Event System is highly versatile and can be used for virtual or live events.
Here's how it works:
- Create an Event Set that will have preconfigured settings for payments, etc.
- Within the Event Set, you can create individual events that will have the following settings:
- Event Details and Dates
- Automated scheduled release, registration and close
- Automated Notification Emails
- Event Packages
- Event Promo Codes
- Place the event into an Event Calender - Event Calendars can contain events from different Event Sets
- Place the Event Calendar into a page on a Microsite
- If there are future events added to the Event Calendar, or updates done on existing events, they will automatically be updated on the webpage.
For details and step-by-step instructions on creating and configuring events, please refer to the Event Creation Tutorial.
The Event System is extremely powerful in helping you engage and create participation for your tribe.