Integrate tribefii to your Zoom Account if you want an easy way to create branded marketing campaigns and landing pages for your users to register for your events.
- You will need an active Zoom account and an active tribefii account. If you have a tribefii account, login to your tribefii account and go to step 3.
- If you do not have an active tribefii account, you can register by clicking on the button below:
You will need to be on a paid-account on tribefii to access Zoom features.
- Click on the ADD TO ZOOM button on your tribefii profile page to link your zoom account to your tribefii account, or you can click on the button below:
Uninstalling Zoom from your tribefii Account
Click on the UNLINK ZOOM button on your tribefii profile page to deauthorize tribefii from your zoom account, or you can click on the button below:
Your tribefii account will also be removed from your zoom account.
Organizing Online Zoom Meeting/Webinar Events
tribefii allows you to create Zoom Meetings and Webinars as a type of event within the tribefii system that allows you to do the following:
- Create FREE or PAID Events that are configured as Zoom Meeting/Webinar as part of a marketing campaign with a Microsite or Landing Page
- Allow users to register for the event(s).
- On successful registration (payment complete for paid events), registered users will be given a link to the zoom event
- Registered users will also receive a series of auto-response and reminder emails for the event
- You can manage and track the entire event from within tribefii.
- You can start zoom events from tribefii or zoom
- An active Zoom Account
- An active tribefii Account
9am to 6pm (UTC +08:00) Singapore Mondays to Fridays
Expect a response within one business day
Online Support Request:
Please sign in to leave a comment.