Skip to main content
Social Media Manager: Creating a Campaign
- Log in to your tribefii account and mouseover the Social Campaigns section on your dashboard.
- Click on Social Media Account Manager from the displayed menu for Social Campaigns.
- Select the Social Media Platform from the dropdown list that you would like to connect to for posting and click Sync.
- Follow the guided steps to link your social media account to enable tribefii to post on your behalf. The linked Social Media Accounts will be listed on the page.
- Mouseover the Social Campaigns Menu Item again on the left menu bar and click on Create New Campaign.
- Name your campaign and click "Save".
- A new tab "Campaign Posts" will appear - select that and click on Create New Post.
- Create your post and choose the social media platforms where you want the campaign to run. You can post them immediately or schedule them to be posted in the future.
- Remember, you can always use our AI-Integrated Content Management for post ideas.
- Once everything is set, hit Save!
- You can create as many posts as you want for each campaign.