One of the most expensive parts of a business is acquiring new customers. In a marketplace that has become increasingly crowded, and products are being commoditized - it has also become challenging to reach the audience that we desire.
The other approach is to develop and establish a very powerful position through a brand strategy, which keeps customers coming back (and bringing other customers along). The key to creating sustainability and longevity for a business is to have customers keep coming back.
In order for this to occur, customers must experience a sense of meaningful engagement, beyond just buying a product or service. This experience is created by creating trust and alignment of what the customer wants and needs, and how your business can create that for the customer as an experience.
Building a tribe allows you to:
- Establish meaningful relationships with your customers
- Understand their needs and concerns
- Integrate into their lives as the go-to product or service provider
- Start attracting other similar customers
What this translates to for your business:
- Create recurring income
- Lower marketing costs
- Increases profitability
- Enhances the experience of your business
- Establish a powerful niche position
- Builds brand loyalty
- Evolve your value offer based on real market needs
You don't need to just build a tribe, you need to lead your tribe.