The 9 Quantum Wealth Dimensions are part of a wealth articulation framework created by the Strengths Quotient Institute. It describes wealth in a holistic manner, based on what we need to survive forward indefinitely.
The 9 Quantum Wealth Dimensions are:
- Community/Social Wealth - describes our relationships and connections with other people, etc.
- Cultural Wealth - describes our traditions and heritage, etc.
- Economic Wealth - describes our finances, investments, assets, lifestyles, etc.
- Environmental Wealth - describes the environments around us - geographical, social, work, family, etc.
- Intellectual Wealth - describes our worldviews, intellectual pursuits and interests, etc.
- Physical Wealth - describes our physical well-being, physiological wellness, etc.
- Spiritual Wealth - describes our relationship with ourselves and the universe, etc.
- Vocational Wealth - describes what we do that we enjoy, our skills and mastery, etc.
We consider how balanced we are within each wealth dimension by looking at positive inflows that contribute to the wealth dimension vs the outflows that draw from the wealth dimension. Inflows are created by "accumulators" and outflows are caused by "depletors".
Each of us has different priorities and focus on the different wealth dimensions, which have different elements contributing to the accumulators and depletors. This framework gives us clarity on what we truly want so that we can better design what is needed to create our desired "wealth balance" within each of the wealth dimensions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.